24/02/2012

HOME IN HELL

I don't want to close my eyes.
And say good-bye.
I don't want to let you go.
Leaving you out of my life.
The pain is too much to bear.
Don't turn me away.
You don't see my agony.
These tears are like acid.
Corrosive and caustic.
Do you really want to kill me?
Do you really want to throw me 
  to the waste?
It's just too much to take all in.
The misery of it all.
I have been bled dry.
An empty lost soul.
I don't want this to be the end.
Because it will surely be my demise.
So bury me deep.
Set me ablaze in a funeral pyre.
Lie to me some more.
Do you really believe it all?
Have you lied to you as well?
But I will carry this.
Till it becomes my death.
Even though I have already died.
So put me to flame.
And watch me rise from the ashes.
To become my phoenix.
I will not close my eyes.
I will not say good-bye.
I will not let me die.
This is all that will burn.
I do not care what is true any more.
I will not wear this veil.
I will surely bleed my eyes.
As I silently scream my cries.
And welcome me home to hell.
Now close my eyes.
Now say good-bye.
The last, the end.


(SDB-24/02/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.