12/07/2012

TO HAVE AGAIN

I never told you.
That I love you.
When you were with me.
Now you are gone.
Oh so far away from me.
I am here crying.
I lift blood-red eyes to Heaven.
Where I know you are.
Oh, I long to have you here.
I yearn to see you here.
Face to face.
But the chance is gone.
Time was here.
Then it ran away.
Still, I whisper your name.
I miss you here.
I love you here.
Can you hear me?
Oh, I wish that you could hold me.
I just want you to hold me.
Tell me that you love me.
Tell me it will all work out.
Tell me it will all be okay.
So, here I sit.
The tears burn my face.
My heart beats your name.
My soul reaches for you.
Oh God I just want to lay eyes on
  you again. 
Oh God hear me.
Hear me please.
Bring us back together again.
Make it an oh so sweet reunion.
This is the cry of my Heart of Hearts.
I love you.
I love you...forever!
For all eternity!
So, I will wait...I wait.
Oh to be held in your arms.
Just like when I first knew life.
Save a place at heaven's table.
May God grant me the grace.
That will bring me back to you.


Scott David Buckley-(12/07/2012)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.