19/08/2012

THE TEARS THAT I AM

I am crying.
Crying alone in the dark of the night.
Tears fall down.
Drowning me in my own worthlessness.
Far away, separated.
Withdrawn, segregated.
My silence is deafening.
Tearing my soul.
With my heart all ragged.
I am cut and bleeding.
I am shattered.
With the shards strewn about on the ground.
I am stained with pain and shame.
Sorrow chokes me.
I am fading into black.
Do not look for me, I am gone.
Oh so far gone.
Do not follow me.
Follow me down, down, down.
The shadows are swallowing me whole.
Night is falling down on me.
The cold is damning me.
I am falling.
Falling deep down within myself.
With no end in sight.
I am hopelessness.
I am faithlessness.
I am wretchedness.
Forsaken, I am forlorn.
 These are the tears that I have become.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(19/08/2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.