20/12/2012

I WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU AGAIN

I can still see you. 
You're still running free in this world.
I can still hear you.
You just will not shut up.
I can still smell you.
You carry such a stench.
You better run I'm coming after you.
I know you are so afraid of me.
That's why you are always sucker punching me.
You are always talking about me 
  behind my back.
You're not fooling me at all.
I know you all too well.
I know your tricks.
You can only bend me, 
  but you will never break me.
You can put me down, but I'm not staying there.
I will be getting back up.
I will go to you.
I will come at you.
You're down for the count.
Better stay down, because I have more where
  that came from.
I'm not afraid of you.
I hate you.
I will always be there when you get to another
  like you.
The arrogant, the ignorant.
Oh stigma! I will be the death of you again!

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(20/12/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.