21/12/2012

WHEN YOU DON'T (I LOVE YOU)

I see you always.
I am with you always.
You are not alone.
Can you see me?
Can you hear me?
Can you feel me?
I am right there with you.
I care about you more than you will ever know.
I love you so much that it hurts.
I cry when you cry.
I hurt when you hurt.
I am right there with you.
I am the one who is holding you.
I don't want you to be alone.
I don't want you to even feel alone.
Because you are not.
As long as I am with you, and I always am.
Don't be afraid.
I am with you as you walk through this world.
We will face everything together.
I promise, I will never forget or forsake you.
I am yours, you are mine.
We will always have each other, 
 and that's a blood oath.
Take my hand and we'll head into the fray 
  together.
I see you, I know you, I care and love you.
Even when you don't.
I will love you even when you don't.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(21/12/2012)

1 comment:

  1. Simply put, Jesus loves us enough for when we can't love ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.