16/01/2013

ANGERY

I am angry in my heart.
I am angry because of your hate.
Because of the judgement that falls on my head.
Because of the ridicule I have lived with.
I am angry because of all the arrogance.
I am angry because of all the ignorance.
I feel hurt.
I feel pain.
I feel fear.
I am angry.
I am angry because I am angry.
Everyone lies.
Everyone lies!
I am the unseen.
I am the unknown.
I am the forgotten.
The love in me has died.
I am angry.
You have hurt me.
You have harmed me.
Innocence ripped from me.
Hope turned hopeless.
Darkness descends upon me.
I inhale, I exhale fire.
I am angry.
See the fire in my eyes?
Anger feeds that fire.
I have been put down.
I have been broken.
I am wounded.
I am calloused.
My scars still weep.
Why?!!!
Can someone tell me?
Why?!!!
I am angry.
I am angry in my heart.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(16/01/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.