30/01/2013

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ALIVE!

I see the sunshine through the cracks 
   in the darkness.
The light is rising.
The dark is dying.
The light devours the dark.
Warmth covers.
My frozen heart beats again.
My soul breathes for the first time again.
I inhale sweetness.
I see the beauty that I was blind to.
Life is alive again.
Death is dead and buried.
I feel the sun shining on my face.
I feel the wind take me to soaring.
This is where I want to be.
This is where I love to be.
This is where I belong.
Up above all of the heavens.
I fly straight into the sun.
I know its' brilliance.
It electrifies me.
It courses all through me.
Once dead, now alive.
Once asleep, now awake.
I am alive.
And it feels good.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(30/01/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.