03/04/2014

IT'S ALL ON ME



I have come to realize,
that God is not the one who is absent from my life.
That would be myself.
I was the one who up and just walked away.
Never giving it a second thought.
Except to blame God for all that I feel,
and all that I go through.
I have come to realize,
that it's my own feelings lying to me.
My emotions always put me in a fog.
It's my choices that have lead me to where I am.
My choices were motivated by my feelings.
My choices should be motivated by my faith.
I should rely on the hope that is in my faith in my God.
But, at the end of the day, and after all has been said and done,
It all comes down to this:
Shame on God?!!!
NO!!!
Shame on man!!!

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY

1 comment:

  1. WE PRAISE GOD IN THE GOOD TIMES, THEN TURN AROUND AND CURSE HIM IN THE BAD. BLAMING HIM FOR ALLOWING ALL THE SUFFERING IN THE WORLD.
    ASK YOURSELVES THIS: WHO CHOSE TO SIN IN THE FIRST PLACE?
    IT'S MAN WHO DOES THE EVIL THAT MEN DO.
    YOU SEE, YOU AND ME BOTH, WE ALL SHARE THE SAME SINS, THERE ARE NO CATEGORIES FOR SO-CALLED EACH DIFFERENT SIN.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.